Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Club Penguin Raises Membership Prices (USD)

The title says it all. Today while I was going to activate a membership code that my friend gave to me, I looked at the prices of the memberships before I clicked on “Activate Card.” When I looked at them, I noticed the prices have changed! They didn’t go lower, they went higher!
Here are the prices:
1 month went from $5.95 to $7.95
6 month went from $29.95 to $39.95
12 month went from $57.95 to $59.95
This is just insane! The 12 month membership didn’t go that much higher but now we need to pay ten extra dollars just to get a six month membership!? In my opinion, Club Penguin made a horrible decision of doing this because now they will draw away customer because of these high prices.
If you don’t live in the United States or use the U.S. dollar, did this happen to your country too? Are you upset that we need to pay extra money to get a membership? Let us know in a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment